As we see this year come to a close it is time to look back over 2011 and view the studies that were released this year that show cannabis to be a treatment option or a cure for an illness. Please share the truth about cannabis ~ Cherry Girl
Cannabinoid Receptor Type 1 (CB1) Activation Inhibits Small GTPase RhoA Activity and Regulates Motility of Prostate Carcinoma Cells
Cannabinoid receptor 1 activation stops and controls the growth of prostate cancer cells.
Cannabinoid Receptor 1 Gene is Associated With Alcohol Dependence
Cannabinoid receptor 1 is involved in alcoholism. CB1 is the target for treatment.
CB(1) Receptor Activation Inhibits Neuronal and Astrocytic Intermediary Metabolism in the Rat Hippocampus
In conclusion, CB(1)Rs are able to control hippocampal intermediary metabolism in both neuronal and glial compartments, which suggests new alternative mechanisms by which CB(1)Rs control cell physiology and afford neuroprotection.
- A Natural Choice For Pain Management (cherrygurl28.com)
- New Study Finds Cannabinoids Could Be A Beneficial Treatment Option For Parkinson’s Disease (cherrygurl28.com)
- The Human Body and Cannabis: Understanding Our Endocannabinoid System (cherrygurl28.com)
- Neurodegeneration and Cannabis (cherrygurl28.com)
- Finding a Cure For Parkinson’s Disease Through Cannabis (cherrygurl28.com)